Music Banter - View Single Post - The True Worst Rapper Ever
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
Doc.DGAF
Uhh-I am Octiposter-huhuh

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Mayeb someone doesn't like him, but are they actually going to call him THE WORST rapper ever? That is ridiculous.

You created this thread because the other one wasn't good enough for you.
You decided you would make a better poll.

Tell me why it was that the other one wasn't good enough for you.
Was the reason that the choices give on the poll were ridiculous?

That is why this thread was made, everyone complained that the choices on the other poll were crazy. You made a new one. Maybe the person who made the last poll didn't feel that Nas or Tupac was the worst rapper. But it was still dumb enough of them to include them on the list of worst rappers for you to go out and make a new one. Well including Eminem on your poll is just as stupid as including Nas or Tupac. Maybe you should shut your c*cksucker until you learn what you're talking about.
If you hate the options so bad, gimme new ones sh*thead, that's the purpose of the bottom option. My c*cksucker has a headache, she's in bed already-finally the REAL b*tching stops and this kid wants me to argue with him? I know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about: IT'S JUST A POLL ON THE INTERNET!!!!! I made this one hoping SOME of you would quit ya' poor a** crying. If ya' don't like the options offer up a new one, don't cry like a hurt a** b*tch over a poll on the f*ckin' internet. Grow up.

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure.-Lord Byron

Popularity's bad for you. I avoid it like the plague.-Brian Mulrooney