Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask guys questions!!!dun dun dun...
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 09:37 PM   #248 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
And I have found that most of the guys I know don't tend to want to date girls within a certain age group. So what's the age where guys draw the line. Like how much older or younger will a guy allow his girlfriend to be?
If i were a guy and i was any where from the ages of ? to ? i would allow myself to date girls from ages ? to ?

guy: 15
girl: 14-15

guy: 16
girl: 14-15

guy: 17
girl: 15-17

guy: 18
girl: 15 - 18

guy: 19
girl: 15 - 19

guy: 20
girl: 16 - 20

goes all the way up to guys being 26-27 years of age dating girls from those ages till about 17 or 16 or so.. i say no lower then 14 or 15 because of sexual maturity.. most girls at that point in time are still learning about themselves emotionally and sexually = pain.. from what i've been through and have seen i bet that girls younger then the age of 15 is laying on the line of readiness.. 14 i don't think is the right time for any of that either, but i've seen some girls do it without ****ing up so sometimes it works out... after the age of 14 it just gets creepy.

I will be 19 in two weeks and my boyfriend is 24.
when i was 16 till 18 i was going out with a guy that was 23 - 24.
when i was 15 i was seeing a guy that was 16.
when i was 15 i was seeing a guy that was 20.

all at different times and i handled them all very different.
but half of what guys have put me through i wasn't ready for.. emotionally, but if anything its made me grow up a lot in the relationship department.

back in the 60's and 70's it was normal for women when 15 to be going out with men in there late 20's and get married and have children. I don't understand why its so looked down upon now. Maybe because of how sex has become more important these days then relationships (when not talking about groupies and hippies that is). My nan was 15 when she started seeing my pop and he was 25 then.. she was pregnant when she was 17 with his tiwn babies, and they were married when she was 18 and him 28, this was back in 31 i think. My pop is in his mid 90's now, and my nan in her mid 80's.. and there still together after her getting pregnant 30 times with his children and having 17 of them.. first two died.. its amazing what people back then went through in relationships.. people without work for years and years.. and when working, working for hardly any money, no matter how big the family... everything was so much harder yet more relationships lasted.. these days maybe people give up to easy.

my mother is 40 and my step father is 30..my real father 47.

there are lines to cross when it comes to ages..

me personally i would never go out with a guy younger then me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesandtherubberducky
isn't this ask guys a question, not write a reply to a useless post to try give off the impression that you are sexually intelligent?
i believe on the first post in this thread it says something about this is from women asking guys questions and tthe other way around.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote