Music Banter - View Single Post - 10 years old
Thread: 10 years old
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 09:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
If he likes the foo fighters, you might as well try Nirvana on him, then you can get him into the 200 nirvana rip offs also.

This kids taste in music is gonna suck =D
Foo fighters may have once been part of Nirvana when kirk was alive, but there sounds are completely different.. and i don't want to get him into completely depressing stuff.. i know he won't listen to anything for the lyrics.. but this is a kid that just wants to be cool. If he listens to nirvana and loves them and finds out the singer is dead he'll think its cool and want to try it.

his father is into all the grunge music and he won't listen to it because someone else in the family likes it.

his taste might suck.. right now he just wants to be cool i doubt that will change, its just the way he is. I don't think he'll ever be a music lover, but i might as well SHOW him music that at lest fits his hyper personality, in which not a depressing one.

and he's only 10 years old.. its time he gets into music and then hopefully will start learning and wanting to learn how to find it himself on the computer so he can forum his own wonderful music taste. and hopefully he'll stay away from rap.