Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask guys questions!!!dun dun dun...
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 03:33 AM   #256 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
So let's say you're a 17 year old girl . . . dating a 27 yar old guy. Is he an anomaly or. . . are we just wierd? Most of my teachers or adult friends think he's a perv and he's definitely not.
I'd say its not at all weird for a 17 year old girl to be attracted to a 27 year old guy and to want to go out with him (as far as the age and maturity side of it goes). It IS a bit weird for a 27 year old guy to want to go out with a 17 year old girl though.

My main thought on this issue is that ANY 27 YEAR OLD GUY WHO IS GOING OUT WITH A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL IS A LOSER. To me, this is an empirical thing. All of the 20-something year old guys who I've met who have girlfriends considerably younger than them have been pretty useless individuals. All of them, without exception. In theory, you could have a well adjusted guy in his mid-twenties dating a girl who was barely out of school, but I've never, ever seen it in reality.

Cruel maybe, but I'd say its true.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote