Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 02:28 AM   #783 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

1. I'm sick of seein' B U S H'S face and hearing all the promises and ideas that do nothing good for our country and it's people.

2. People still take him seriously.

3. The Pissed-Ons got their lucky win tonight in the NBA, tying the series.No big deal though, it's just one game.I'm just pissed that we'll have to see them and rasheed's gray hair patch in 5(?) games instead of just 4...lol!!!

4. Why have fat bitches and rich people won the Publishers Clearing House and the Lottery, but not me yet?

5. Why do we have to pay taxes?Can't we just live and buy our own stuff with what we've got instead of giving it up to lazy people and prison cells?

6. Why are so many great musicians dying (John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Dimebag Darrell, Cliff Burton), yet so many terrible artists/bands (Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson/American Idol) survive and make more money than what their whole state would need to survive while they still act greedy over it?

7. Why have we been so close to finding cures for diseases, etc...yet haven't come out with them already(?)!!!

8. I'd actually much prefer to "live off the land" in a Ted Nugent style then to buy food at the grocery store and have all these out of shape, lazy and ignorant people in society around me reminding me what the laws are everyday.There simply can't be peace if their can't be some sort of compromise/give, ya know?

9. Why can't we go "Back To The Future" and take a few bad memories off while adding a few good things on?

10. I hate it when ya download some songs and of course they take very long to do and then you listen to some of them and notice that some are either A. the wrong track, B. a different bands track, C. an add or other type of 30 second spam track, D. a very distorted version of the track, or E. and unreadable track!!!Once the track is right though, it makes the music all the more better!!!

11. Why does everything seem to have a catch to it?

12. Why am I relieved when I can simply afford to live and make payments yet not have any fun with the money I had planned to save?

13. Why is it that when a person can finally afford to live comfortably and spend time with/support their family the time that they suddenly have no energy and die?

14. That's enough!!!I'm gonna leave you with my b1tching at this thread because I'm tired as hell and just wasted more of my time on it...lol.
...Cheers.
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote