Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask guys questions!!!dun dun dun...
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 03:21 AM   #281 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

I have a similar question.

Why is it that women will decide that they're not interested in a guy just because their friend is interested in the same guy. I've seen this happen lots of times before, where Girl 1 is interested in a man, but then changes her mind and says she's not interested because her friend Girl 2 was already interested?

This is particularly stupid when the man in question is clearly not interest in Girl 2, but likes Girl 1. Then Girl 1 and the man can't get together because of Girl 2.

This happened to one of my friends a couple of weeks ago when she went back home to Ireland. She kissed a guy who one of her friends turned out to be interested in and a few people were going "you shouldnt have done that, she was interested in him", but my thought was -

If the guy was actually interested in the other girl, he wouldn't have kissed my friend, would he? He would have kissed the other girl.

That's a ramble. Here are my questions:

1) Can you explain why girls do this "'I'm not interested in that man because my friend is interested in him" thing?
2) Do girls really think that they can win over a guy who isn't too interested in them to begin with?
3) Why do girls bother trying to do 2)?
4) How well do you think you can judge whether a guy IS interested in you?

And this is a question for the other guys.

5) Would you agree that you could say within 2 minutes of meeting a girl whether you'd be interested (relationship-wise) in her? Are there really any exceptions?
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote