Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Reznorslave
The Perfect Drug

Default Album Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention new members! Please read this before you reply to the thread:

The Sgt. Pepper vs. Pet Sounds war below was posted half a decade ago and is no longer active. Do not vote on it or your post will be deleted. To find the current album war, look on the most recent pages of the thread.

The Sgt. Pepper vs. Pet Sounds war below was posted half a decade ago and is no longer active. Do not vote on it or your post will be deleted. To find the current album war, look on the most recent pages of the thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here's how it works. Two albums go head to head and your votes pick the winner. This will take a long time but we will determine the best album ever made according to MB members through this thread. I request that no other members post albums to go head to head as I have a system worked out on how to do this.

First match:

vs.

Scraping through my head till I don't want to sleep
Anymore