Music Banter - View Single Post - get to know your fellow MuBa's
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 11:08 AM   #87 (permalink)
Frances
Bitchfarmer

OK, Here I go.

My name is Clinton, I'm a 25yo Barman. I work in Melbourne, but only moved back here a year and a half ago. Before that I was bartender in a smaller town near Melbs. I grew up with 1 brother and 1 sister, but after all the inclusions, I'm one of 9. Came from a "hard up" family so up until I was 18 I didn't actually think I'd get anywhere, But you know, we all come from somewhere. At the end of year 9, my principal asked me to sign a paper saying I wouldn't come back and I've been working ever since.Ummmmm...... I plan to be a musician someday, I have 2 guitars, a piano, a couple of drums and a couple of harps, I can play them all but I'm not great. Singing is my main instrument, that's the one thing I feel I'm really good at. I've sung in a few bands, nothin much, but I don't really know many people with the same kind of interests. I have a girl of 3 years, she's doin a PHD in psychology and lecturing internationally, she is the best, sexy, smart, the works (don't quite know how I managed it to be honest) At the moment, I'm learning Spanish in my spare time, trying to save some cash and amusing myself by posting here.

Because I chose to play the fool in a six-piece band,
First-night nerves every one-night stand.
I should be glad to be so inclined.
What a waste! What a waste!
But I don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Nirvana pisses over David Bowie and Nirvana isn't even that good.
Frances is offline   Reply With Quote