Music Banter - View Single Post - Bush or Kerry? And Why????
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 10:57 AM   #58 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_emo_bassist
You have to a gree wit me when i say keey it is only common sence lets put it this way.
Kerry= live
Bush= DEATH TO ALL
lets get him
neither of them are very good, they already had bush as praz, so why go with some one more stupid after 4 years? its a good thing they stuck with him... it will all be over before we know it. and everyone should stop making a big deal about that war.. its not world war III or anything, and plus they have been sending americans over there sense the 80's or longer theres always been wars over aroud those places.. why is this one getting so noticed? cause of the buildings?... anyways Kerry is a nice guy, but a idiot as well.. i can only imagine his reasons for wanting some great power. Bush only got 3 more years so people such as who ever mae this thread should just leave it alone.. after all the voting took place a while ago so why even make a pole about it here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyofMe
I hope Clinton deosn't run. Liked Clinton, but not his wife.
and as for him.. from what me and my boyfriend think.. he has been your best yet. He was into the younger alduts in there point of views, and he did a really good job while he was praz, only problem was he went and cheated on his wife then everyone hated him.. but how does that affect how well he was doing in office? it didn't.. even if she was working there.. doesn't matter. anyways he was a good praz.. i think it would be cool if he ran, or his wife.. either way.