Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #1699 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

my day: was pretty good, its now leading up to my boyfriend coming in tomorrow (was suppose to be today but he was sick ) anyways and i was painting picture frames silver for my new room that is going to be in the making tomorrow. See i'm in my brothers old bed room now its the same shape and size as my room only i just got new walls put up and a bigger window.. and i'm going to paint my room dark red, and off black.. with like a bit of a blue tint to it in some lights and in others gray.. its really nice.. anyways me and my bf are going to paint it tomorrow, and i can't wait to get it done.. it will be the first time anyone has let me have total control of designing anyways and i got this walk in area just for my dressers and everything.. i can't want ... oh yea and the trim around my walls will be silver same as the frames.. and my wall unites are black and my candles are all off white and also some are white, and some silver.. and some the same color red as the walls.. OH OH OH my so nice it will be.. so thats my day tomorrow.. but today was the warm up.. sorry for ranting but this has me so excited.. anyways i just watched 'Just like heaven' it wasn't to bad.. cute little love story.. now i'm about to do some cleaning maybe play the sims, maybe just lay down in bed... hmm.. my day was grand.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote