Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter And It’s Hatred of Mainstream Pop Music
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 09:36 PM   #59 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent
What I want to know is why you (Hui) spend so much time flaunting your love for pop music. Great, you like it, but enough of your attempts to make yourself feel superior with your "open mindedness."

I'm still of the opinion that if you hear one Shakira song you've heard them all, and quite frankly I don't care enough to set out to prove myself wrong. I'd much rather listen to Double Nickels on the Dime again.
Hello Sir;

Firstly, I don't think I spend lots of time flaunting my love of pop music, this thread is based purely on my observations around music banter and how it's posters seem to enjoy flaming pop artists. If this thread was about me flaunting my love of pop music I would make a thread entitled "Hiu And His Love of Mainstream Pop Music". Secondly I don't know how you come to the conclusion that listening to pop music makes me feel superior, I think that you not liking pop music makes you feel superior and that's why you so love to "bash" these artists. Who in there right mind would say they like pop music to get street indie cred on a forum.

Good day.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote