Music Banter - View Single Post - Dio
Thread: Dio
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 11:16 PM   #64 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalyears
None of you even know anything about metal. Dio is the greatest heavy metal singer ever. Before you talk and make yourself sound stupid how the **** did Dio destroy Black Sabbath if Heaven And Hell is Black sabbath's greatest album. On top of Paranoid and Sabotage. Every single metaller in the world agrees that Dio is the greatest heavy metal artist. OO but im talking to rookies so i know some of you may not know who Lemmy kilmister, Rob Halford, or dave murray is. Nah i bet these idiots who talk **** about Dio listen to crappy wannabe rock bands like green day and yellowcard and ****ty distortion. Today's youth is ****. I bet you dumb mother****ers don't even know where the devil's horn sign comes from huh? But you all still use it in your lame ass concerts.

It makes me sick to see this in those crappy weezer concerts.

Wow, just wow you are the perfect example of a metal head. Do you have a mullet or extremely long hair and always wear a madian t? can i have a photo and autograph becuase you're going to be famous in your metal band. BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA