Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #840 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
I have four detentions. I also have an appointment with the school counselor along with my parents to discuss my "inexcusable behavioir"

I hate shcool.

1) don't hit me, and not expect to hit me back
2) don't get pissed if you can't defend yourself when I kick your ass
3) don't talk to me unless you have soemthing meaningful or something important to tell me
4) unless there is a fan in the classroom, I will bare as much skin as I please.
5) if it's 80 degrees or above, iw ill wear my wife beater, my tanks tops and my jeans with holes in the knees. No discussion, no compromise.
6) i do track, softball, soccer, and martial arts. by 2 I am hungry. I will eat. I do not care about the rat population or the roaches.
7) What you call vandalism, I call grafitti and a form of artistic expression. And if members of your "wonderful staff" are allowed to use the sinks for ash trays I should at least be allowed to make it a decorative one.
8) it is impossible for me to be wearing inappropiate attire in the locker room.

And this is just some of the stuff I get in trouble for on a regular basis. Except for the vandalism. One of the art teachersis alittle eccentric

damned retards
I swear I'mgonna end up shooting somebody
Peace
WHAT? come here you wouldn't get in trouble here for any of that.. there is no real dress code, you can ware as a little as you want but your not allowed to ware your hoods up in class.. everything else you can pretty much do..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote