Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #853 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdyoualways
well with her its difficult
(& prepare for a long drawn out story here)
weve been friends for 13 years, like i said
& i think the reason she hides things from me & lies to me is because im younger than her & all her other friends & she doesnt think im mature enough to handle that kind of information
or she just doesnt trust me
but the thing is weve been friends for so long & we see each other 2-3 times a week at church & such that i just cant drop her like a bad habbit
plus, i have like maybe a handfull of friends & only a few of them i can physically be with
so theres really no hope in this situation
i cant make her trust me or consider me a close enough friend (like i consider her to be) to tell me things & i cant just forget about her alltogether
so basically im screwed & im gonna continue feeling like crap
lovely...
To me it doesn`t sound like you , more her.
When I was about 17/18 I didn`t want to spend time hanging around people younger than me I wanted to go out & do things with people who were in their 20s spending time going around pubs & clubs , talking to people who worked for a living rather than people going on about school all the time.
I wouldn`t take it too personally if I were you. I found i grew apart from the people I went to school with really quickly when I was around that age

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote