Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #863 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdyoualways
im not in a good mood at all right now
it seems like everyone-including my friends-either dont get me or they take advantage of the fact that im a push over & dont stand up for myself & continue to lie to me over & over again
they must think im stupid
im just so sick & tired of having assholes for friends & assholes for parents
If your friends treat you poorly then they're not your friends.
If you still consider these people your "friends" then you are stupid for not ditching them.
You call these people friends by choice. if you don't like the way they treat you then do something about it.
It's not enough to just bitch about here in the bitch box thread.
Take control of your life. not necessarily start standing up for yourself and all that jazz but doing something to improve your life.

And your parents are your parents. They don't come with instructions and you didn't come with directions. You either love them or hate them It's the same sob story as everyone else's.
Just start counting the days to you either move out, or go to college. Whichever happens first.

In other news.
My friends is mad at me (mostly) because his dad herd a rather dirty (and totally false) rumor about the two of us.
I'm making breakfast for hima nd his parents this weekend to prove that I'm one of the most wholesome and comely women in the world. Which is so not the case.
My friend also won a state final in whatever sport he plays this season. I told him if his team won I'd dance naked int he rain. Two things: 1) we're expected to get some showers for the next few days and 2) he's not letting me live this offer down.

Peace

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote