Music Banter - View Single Post - Cool Guitars
Thread: Cool Guitars
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 12:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
Winter
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moley
*ahem* i hope that wasn't directed to me, i've played more gigs than you've had shits sunshine.
i worked up to that guitar over the 8 years over lessons between the 4 guitar teachers and that, i didn't pop out at birth and have my gibson thrown at me.
...and you can't judge a single soul on here, unless you've travelled the u.s and europe scouting them out and listening to them play.
ArtistInTheAmbulance got it right.

Someone said to me once "A good guitarist will make a crap guitar sound good, but if your a terrible player, an expensive guitar won't save you"

But... I think a good guitarist deserves a good guitar, just to squeeze out that extra potential sound.

Its ok and cool to talk about what guitars we have, I just think playing it is what really counts, I have a Yamaha ERG and that has a a metal pickup setup, 2 humbuckers, 1 single coil - And it does its job very nicely, perfect guitar for rock and metal.

In due course though, I will get myself a better more expensive guitar no doubt, then it will be upgrades after that.
Winter is offline   Reply With Quote