Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 01:42 PM   #889 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruise_violet
Aww that's sweet that you aren't going to persuade her, although maybe that's what she needs! If a guy asked me not to move then I probably wouldn't, I'm sad like that
well said. But the way i see it is (even if you don't care) that if she has the choice to stay with her grandparents which are 20 miles away from you or go with her parents which are 400 miles away from you.. and decides to go, don't take it as she doesn't want to be with you, chances are moving just seems like a new way to try new things, explore and see new things, not saying she wants to find anybody else cause chances are that won't have anything to do with it. More then likely when she makes a choice if theres one to be made she'll be honest and tell you why, and i would give you advice and say try the long distance thing because its wortha try after all it could be ment to be wether its forever or for a few years or whatever. You don't care for my advice but oh well.

I've done the long distance thing before, it worked for about 9 months or something and then came to a cashing end.. its not the long distance that ****ed it up tho it was the begining.. you know the part when we never should have met..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote