Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Rage Against The Machine thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
C-Lydian
Groupie

Default I Have to agree (sort of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsniper
I think Audioslave is decent but I have to agree with Gothbabe2 in saying that they suck hardcore compared to Rage. I mean, calm is not good at my age and Rage is way better when facing minium wage. LOL, oh no, I might bust a rhym. Ok, enough with that. I just dont see how Gothbabe would love mellowness. Hehehe, I love black metal though, so I know the feeling.
Granted they are two entirly differnt bands/Styles, you arn't garenteed to like both if you like one. Rage is my fav. Problems I have with Audio Slave ....
First, Chris, despite a great live show, seems to spend more time showing off his voice than writing his lyrics.
Second, There are a few places on the audio Slave Cd where you can actualy hear cut and past ops or
Fx insertions.... Thats just a shame, granted they put it out fast, but seriously, thats rookie. (I still enjoy AS, this is not a condemnation)

As far as Rage break up....that display by Tim at the MTV thing certainly didn't help.... There was also a good Interview witht Tom and Tim (I think those two) in a back issue of Guitar World>
C-Lydian is offline   Reply With Quote