Music Banter - View Single Post - young people listen to the 70's music?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 10:40 PM   #117 (permalink)
ZeppelinAir
Long time no see

Thumbs up banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
Funny i've read every comment ZeppelinAir has wrote and i can't see why him and who seems to be his friend were banned for the comments being made.. even tho i didn't even see why ZeppelinAir was banned.. why wasn't bill banned for how he was getting on towards those two? will he ever get banned for anything he does anymore.. he must be one of those special people that will only get banned if he pisses the mods off other then that he can break all the rules... **** the newbies.. **** them.. cause no one cares ... not surprising..

and i'm writing this here because of the clear AD of those two new members..and because i'm sick of the morons here.. and some mods are doing Wonderful jobs here.. and i wanted to point it out.
not mad at anyone for banning me, it is just that for some reason people didnt like me when i got on here, started with this thread, the comments we made was what got us banned, once i got started, couldnt stop, some people just piss me off more than others, if they dont like me stop repyling to my post,