Music Banter - View Single Post - biggest phobias/nightmares
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 06:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default biggest phobias/nightmares

these are just a few things that i'm convinced, if they ever happened to me, i'd snap like a twig and become catatonic...:

crawling through a tunnel that's so narrow that you can't turn arround, you can only move forward...and then you get to a dead end....can you imagine it?? you can't turn arround and go back...what are you gonna do?? dear lord....*shudders*..that's why i could never escape from a nazi concentration camp...if the tunnel is not big enough for me to walk through standing up, i'm not going in...

being burried alive; the most horrific scene i've ever scene on film was in kill bill 2 when uma thurman is barried alive and can't move her hands....can't move her legs....can't stand up.....visualize it.....how long would you last if you woke up in such a situation? what would you do ( assuming you don't have special, magical kung-fu skills )?

a reoccuring nightmare i have that ends up with me waking up in a pool of sweat, is that i have to go back to highschool or elementary school because i didn't pass some class and they just noticed ( hence making all of my efforts after that void ). so i have to go back and take say, the math or physics exam, AND I DON'T KNOW SHIT!!! BECAUSE I FORGOT EVERYTHING I LEARNED 10 YEARS AGO AND I'M FORCED TO TAKE IT WITH KIDS THAT KNOW EVERYTHINGGGGG!!! OH THE HORRORRRRR!!!

ok , now you...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote