Music Banter - View Single Post - biggest phobias/nightmares
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

I have a TERRIBLE story.

So I was at my friends house one time, and there was construction for a school right behind his house. So we went over there with him, his brother, and his brothers friends, and we decided to take these super small tunnels that were all underground around the school. They were VERY small, not even big enough to turn around in, and they were about 1/6 filled with water because it had rained and I guess some of the water got in through the entrances above ground, it was also muddy, and pitch black. So we hop into one of these things, and start moving forward, and I'm already freaking out because I hate small spaces. We keep going forward waiting to find the next place to get out at. So we finally find one, and my friend crawls up the ladder and pushes onto the exit and...IT'S LOCKED! AGH!

So I start freaking even more, and we continue on until we find the next exit, which we discovered was locked as well. All in all we were in these tiny little tunnels for about 45 minutes trying to find a way out, and they are all locked. Finallythe tunnel just poured out into a little creek type thing and we got out. SCARY AS SH*T.
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote