Music Banter - View Single Post - biggest phobias/nightmares
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

my nightmare last night:

first i'm watching this girl like i'm a camrea man or something. And i find she is happy and walking around looking for a place to read her book.. there is a man interested in her greatly.

Then my dream just goes from that to, this guy who i appear to be friends (bill)with, and his girlfriend (Jane)and some other guy start looking for her cause between the first part of the dream and this part she went missing. So we get in the car and go to where she was staying, and only there's nothing there only the other people that lived there with her.. Some one else had taken her room and then he was gone aswell. This guy that liked/loved this girl (lets call her sally) went and started talking to one the ladies that worked there, and then these two strangers to him come in and start talking to her about the same thing. Turns out these two stranges (joe and mandy)were best friends with Sally, so then they take a locket from bill (the guy that loves sally) and shows the ladie that works there.. anyways mandy notices that the working ladie and sally look a bit alike.. and for some reason bill gets made at this and they start to argue over it.. then Bill asks to go in sally's old room for a look for some pictures or something. He goes in and only seems to find pictures of strangers that have lived there over the years..

thrid part... so we leave that house and go out into the parking lot and get in the car.. only this time joe and mandy get in aswell. Mandy in the front with bill me some other friend of bills and joe are in the back.. I'm on the outside with the otherguy in the middle. For some reason the only lines i have in my own dream is this. 'Where is your girlfriend?' (Jane is also pregnant).. Then mandy starts to get weird, and Bill stops the care in worry and goes to turn around and go back and get her, then mandy gets out of the car opens up my door and poors me out, starts to bite me and the strange thing i'm really feeling this pain.. then i keep trying to shout my door and then bill starts up the car and try's to drive away to get mandy off of me.. as we're driving we think we see someones feet in the woods close to the road.. bill guesses that it could very well be Jane.. so then we go to stop only we realize she's already dead..

then odd enough after all of that my dream is over.. or at least that..

and then i start to think about why Sally was missing, and i had it all figured out only then i started typing it here and don't remember.. damnit.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote