Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:28 PM   #1428 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Like I said, the schools are bigots. They don't have any ground to stand the thought of evolution on. What solid proof do you have? I mean don't just repeat the same thing over and over as we have been accused of. Give solid proof. If you can't do that, then evolution has proven itself false. Ask the evolutionists and they keep going around in circles. Their lame.
Errr.... fossils are pretty solid right? Carbon 14 dating, along with other radioactive dating, is also incredibly accurate and incredibly proven. The example of creatures, such as the Dodo, which have only been able to survive in isolated conditions due to a lack of predators but are not seen anywhere else are also pretty conclusive that the best animals survive, and the worst die. There are also species of flying lizard which have only evolved on specific, isolated islands where there are no conflicting predators. Evolutionists only go in circles because you blindly deny evidence no matter how well founded it is, purely because to question the Bible means that you actually have to make your own decisions on morality.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote