Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #1455 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Evolutionists brains are too small to comprehend the Father and his power to give life and to take it. He created this entire realm we call our universe. But bigots hide behind their lies to make themselves seem better than everyone else. I'm not the one that has to deal with God's wrath. I'll be sittin' there laughin' at all the bigots when they're being sent away from him, just like I'm laughin' at you evolutionist freaks right now. Nothing you can say will cahnge my faith and just makes me wonder about your comprehension of what I'm saying. All you keep doing is asking the same crap and bringing up the same stuff to be shot down. I'm gonna let you ladies take this because I can have a more intelligent conversation with a 2yr old child than with a buch of bigots. Peace out. have fun repeating yourselves children.
here's where we will have a christian battle of epic proportions. You can't just decry evolution, on the grounds your a christian, and still say that you'd laugh at people because they were diffrent than you. From one christian to another, conduct yourself as you were told, not what the immaturity of youth has mandated. Evolutionist or not, you are to accept them as you would yourself.