Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #1456 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo4life88
Nothing you can say will cahnge my faith
Well no, because you're a brainwashed, blindsighted and bigoted (aha) religious zealot with the ability to completely ignore evidence that doesn't agree with you.

Quote:
All you keep doing is asking the same crap and bringing up the same stuff to be shot down.
Well no. I'll concede that we bring up the same crap, but you distinctly lack in the whole "shooting down" department. Unless you actually have some evidence from other research body (note RESEARCH ... you know, working to find stuff out) with proof to the contrary?

Quote:
I can have a more intelligent conversation with a 2yr old child than with a buch of bigots.
You can brainwash a two you old child into believing what you want them to think. If you term "intelligent conversation as "being able to talk to someone who will blindly accept your views without wanting to challenge them", yes a 2 year old will meet that standard. Sadly, wider society has different meanings for the term "intelligent" (and "conversation" for that matter ...)

And, as I've said about Gods Wrath and your laughing at us. God is the most corrupt being I have ever read about. I personally like to think I have a moral backbone, and would rather sign my eternal soul to hell than to throw my lot in with the school ground bully. I have a moral backbone, sorry you're lacking.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote