Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 01:39 AM   #1821 (permalink)
rudgrljungalist
Purple monkey dishwasher

Well my day could've been better. I slept until 3:30 instead of going to class, woke up & had a tea, smoke & toke. Then I listened to some Sublime while stoned. I had a house to clean and was supposed to go afterschool, but I f*cked THAT up, so I was getting ready to leave. This took forever, due to the fact that I smoked the rest of my bag, and couldn't seem to move fast enough. So I took the bus from my house in grimy "cracktown" to a nice,big half-mil. house in the south end. Cleaned up after people I've known since kindergarten, and went to visit my gran. Had dinner there, hardly stayed for long. Took the bus back home, and blabbed on the phone while all my alcoholic neighbours drank together on the porch. I keep feeling like I have to puke, and I feel sh*tty now
Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
rudgrljungalist is offline   Reply With Quote