Music Banter - View Single Post - Question....
Thread: Question....
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 02:58 AM   #375 (permalink)
rudgrljungalist
Purple monkey dishwasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojesus
I really would like to know though. I went onto the Member Picture Gallery and all the pics of him/her have been removed and replaced with that 'Oops! The image for this link is no longer here!' Box. There's a photo that he/she posted with 2 girls hugging each other. I'm wondering if they are his/her friends or Alexisonfire is one of the girls. I hate not knowing things, and I hope this isn't going to be one of those things. Please can someone tell me!
K, I have no idea how long this banter went on for, b/c I stopped after page 12. The members of AlexisonFire were drunk at a strip club one night, and the stripper onstage was named Alexis Fire. They thought she was so talented they all said "Alexis on fire", indicating HOW sloshed they were, and hence was born their new name. This is what I have read/found. And they kick A S S mainly I like them cuz they're from St.Catharines, which is like 2hrs from my city. That doesn't say much for talent coming from Ontario, Jenny Jones went to a local highscool here in London...
Question: Why is the sky blue?? Why is pee yellow? Where have all the flowers gone???
Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
rudgrljungalist is offline   Reply With Quote