Music Banter - View Single Post - AC/DC vs. KISS
Thread: AC/DC vs. KISS
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 03:45 AM   #72 (permalink)
Metalyears
Groupie

Ummm no actually i was not banned or maybe I was I don't know haven't gone online, because I have a life unlike the rest of you queer's. Hah you know what. Its funny you little ***s tried to ban me HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH wow what a bunch of queers. oo and (I WAS) in london in 1980-82. You see while i saw and talked to Rob halford, paul di'anno, steve harris and dave murray, you little ***gots weren't even born and you ***s will never even get to see any of them. Not one of you little stupid kids can even prove me wrong, this dumbass only has two stupid cliffnotes i have more then 20 hours of video footage and more then 1,000 pages that prove me right. None of you little queers who kiss each others ass can even object to any of those articles books, documentaries, and tribute movies. What makes you think you are ever gonna know more then me. Hahaha and then your friends come up with stupid things like I HOPE YOU PUNCH ME SOO I CAN CALL THE POLICE.. lmfao what kind of **** is that. hahahaha if i punched you they would have to call the ambulance and pick your ass off the ground. Then this moron says that heaven and hell was a crappy album. WTF????
Before you speak and contradict listen to the experts who wrote about the story of metal.
how can anybody even contradict The death of metal, The decline of western civilization II, Judas priest : Pioneers of the resurrection.
(Leaders of the NWOBHM) ooo but you know more then the authors, I forgot about that. hahahahahah I got banned hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA