Music Banter - View Single Post - What Kind of Metalhead are you Quiz?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 03:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

You are a Black Metal KVLTist. Black metal is one of the most extreme and advanced forms of metal (or music in general), and you're damn proud of the fact that you have the balls and brains to listen to it. As a matter of fact, it may very well be the only thing you listen to - everything else seems to lose its charm (though that's not the case with everyone). The whole concept of concerts doesn't excite you much - the music sounds just as good on CD, after all, and there's too many morons stumbling around at shows. You're just not a people person; other metalheads respct you to a degree but think you're kind of a **** (and often a racist ****er). You don't really care what they think, of course - you know you're better.

true..but they shouldnt have a picture of immortal they should have the cover of dawn of the black hearts
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote