Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #1831 (permalink)
swim
dontcareaboutyou

I woke up at six o'clock and wandered my house aimlessly. It's more than likely I spent some time here. Tried to find dress up clothes that fit. Yesterday I went shopping for a plain black skirt (for those who never received the memo, yes, I'm a girl) but, apparantly those don't exist anymore so I was like fuck it, I don't care. I washed my face and cut my self with shaving which is a bitch because I'm usually real good about not getting knicks and cuts. So, I suppose karma only thinks its fair that when I do cut my self it's this big gash on my knee. I found something to wear. My brother and I headed out to his graduation around 8:15 but I forgot my music and we had to turn back around. This kinda upset him but I tried really hard to remember everything. He sped and his driving made me nervous but we got to school on time. We had to set up everything and just wait. The ceremony was the most boring thing in my whole life. Paint drying has got to be more entertaining than that. My brother and I met my parents, my grandparents, and my aunt at a/the mexican restaurant. My brother and I grabbed some ice cream on the way home. Watched soccer/football. Ate dinner which happened to be chicken and potatos. Sat down and listened to music mostly Pete Seeger. Watched Carolina lose to Edmunton and now just busy being bored and refusing to sleep.