Music Banter - View Single Post - Official World Cup Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 03:48 PM   #135 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
duuuuuude....i'm just watching Italy vs. Ghana....you have no chance in hell against either teams...Italy are fucking MASSIVE! they're fast, agressive and offensive....i'd say one of the favourites of the tournament...i can't wait for the second part of the championship to start so i can stop watching bullshit games like Japan:Australia or USA vs. the chechs....this tournament is gonna be awesome....
oh and Johnsons isn't really that good, he had a couple of oportunities to score and he missed the entire goal....that's not a class player...:-/
i'm surprised the US are so weak...i saw some snippets from your national league and it didn't seem all that bad...plus you have a few players in europe....*shrugs*
Well what you saw today was the worst performance i've seen from the US squad. Really no cohesiveness between them at all, and just played with no emotion. I don't see us making it out of the first round either...but if i had to make a guess I say we tie Italy and lose to Ghana. Strange I know, just a guess.

American soccer just isn't big enough yet. The country as a whole really doesn't care and the countries best athletes just aren't interested in soccer.