Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 06:49 PM   #1843 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

Today was swell =]. I got a 95 on my French speaking exam, which is awesome because I thought I'd get way worse on it. And when I was sitting at the office waiting for my mom to pick me up, I run into my old TV Studio&Tech Teacher (yes, our dear Lexxi is an actress, she even won an award! Rod Sterling Video Festival! Ooh yeah!) and he was playing a Door's song on the morning announcements this morning, so I'm like to him, "You put on The Doors this morning, didn't you?" And he agrees to it, but then he goes, "hey you got a minuet?" And of course I did, so he took me back to the Studio and he shows me this Doors poster from like..1970 something. A friend of his owned a bookstore, but he had to sell&clear it all out, and Mr. Ford (thee teacher) ended up with it. So that was cool.

And then my mom picked me up just 'cause and we took my brother and the dog out to the park...then I came home, went online, watched a bit of a funny movie...Then my gran picked me up for our hair appointment, and we went and did that (hair is faaaaabulous!)...The hair gal is sucha lovely broad, I must say, I gave her a kiss goodbye, etc. Hehe...=]. Then my Pop took me over to The Coconut and I got two CD's and a movie. (Such a nice old guy<3 And he's always telling me there's no need to thank him...<3). Ooh I also got I-pod headphones haha...they're huge but they play divinely.

Then I came home, currently talking to me love<333, and I'm about to go shower and finish the movie I was watching earlier.

Wonderful day!
Oh and Bannnnngalow, I'm 12, not 11. Not that it's any consolation, but just correcting an error...12 going on 30, that is ;]. Buhbye!
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote