Music Banter - View Single Post - Male / Female
Thread: Male / Female
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 12:18 AM   #30 (permalink)
hiu
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
a pedofiles dream is seeing pictures in the member pic gal, and knowing that most of the boys and some girls here are underage... So why does knowing peoples 'sex' matter? a pedofile likes youngin's. we all kind of share that and most personal stuff on the forum so why not just have it there for everyone to see.
It's a joke. Stop trying to argue with me, go and have some strangers baby or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeM_UK
^ Woah, hold on... - Why do you have to assume that it's a paedophile's dream to know the gender of members. Unsurprisingly, that never entered my mind. I'm normal.
No offence, but in my opinion, the only people who would think about such a thing must be paedophiles themselves.

Anyway, I think an icon with male/female is an excellent idea. I'm always mixing people up between male and female. And when I'm talking about one person with someone else I might refer to them as 'he', when in fact they're a 'she'. It's very confusing. Also, people knowing the gender of each other will be able to talk about things without offending each other. It's up to the person whether they choose to show people what gender they are, and how old they are. Please, can someone consider this??
For serious.
hiu is offline   Reply With Quote