Music Banter - View Single Post - Myspace.com
Thread: Myspace.com
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Default Myspace.com

I Never heard of Myspace.com till late 2005 or maybe even the begining of 2006. When i heard of it I was being told by a few friends to join, that its fun. I wouldn't join it, I felt it would be weird and awkward. Msn can also be that way. When Strangers add you and start wanting to know every detail about ones life. There are way to many creeps out there. I'am of age to have sex or doing anything sexual things with any man or women at any older age then myself, Yet I still won't make a myspace acount because I fear all the creepy old men and old women. I don't like knowing that there are 12-15 year old boys and girls that are depressive and maybe hunting for sexual things over the interent. There too young and unready. Yet there are even Older people looking for sexual relations with these younger kids, and young teenagers. On every chat forum, there will more then likely be someone who is a creep, on the look for newbies, or on the look for those girls/guys that fit some kind of porfile they look for.

A while ago I was watching date line and this was on, http://youtube.com/watch?v=F1L3HqPv-...earch=dateline and i just found it on Youtube.com along with other creep Eps. anyways and I thought I'd Show you all seeings how almost everyone on here is underage, and a few are sexual wanderers. And a nice few of you are on Mysapce.com along with many other types of chatting.

Msn/Icq I don't think are too bad, you can choose wether or not you want to add some people to you list before hand, read there porfile. I don't know the other options for other sites. I on the other hand only would add people I know to my msn/icq list. Many times though I have added people that I didn't know, they've popped on while i was on Msn and asked me to add them, so i gave it a chance a few times thinking maybe i new this person, or maybe its not a creep. Many times it was a creep or someone from wherever else that I added and spoke to once and blocked and deleted.

I get worried for people very easy. Like Lex, Ethan, and Bill. They are young and keep pictures of themselves on a open chat forum. lex is a very beautiful young girl and some creeps would have a love fest with her if givin the chance. And Ethan and Bill seem to joke around and be rather sexual in there comments sometimes. I have no idea what these guys or girls are like outside of this site and or msn, but I get worried about them. I myself have ran into a few creeps over the years, and now i get creeped out very easy. I find it freaky when a strange man even just a year older then me adds me to msn.

I'm making this thread in hopes that all you youngin's here pay attention more offten to who you add to your mysapce.com list, your msn/icq/AIM/Yahoo LIST.. There are more creeps then you know. Then can hide themselves as just wanting to be your friend, and or didn't mean to add you 'but hey lets get to know each other anyways' type things..Watch out!

Ps. Don't try to see how far you can get those creeps to go to see if they are creeps, because you could end up hurt.. kidnapped or dead..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9HpIuQrhcC0&search=dateline