Music Banter - View Single Post - Myspace.com
Thread: Myspace.com
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
What a fucking waste of space......

*falls asleep*

Huh? ...Oh sorry.....I guess the ridiculous nature of this thread knocked me right out.

EIMP.....At 14-16....I think most people are mature and smart enough to know how to spot a sexual predator. And trust me.....if someone added me on myspace and started making advances on me.....I wouldn't hesitate for a second to make a complete joke out of their sorry ass. And besides.....as if we didn't hear about this on the news enough....most people who have the mental capacity to post on these boards have the mental capacity enough to steer clear of any "internet creeps".
Yea but what I'am saying is that confused young people run into these creeps and dont' think anything bad about it.. they think its ok for these old men to be going after them sexually. Not all 14-16 year olds understand and know when a person is a creep. You might and Ethan and Lex, and bill might.. but i'm sure there are people that don't.

This thread wasn't ridiculous at all, its stupid for you to even think so. If so many people know when someones a creep.. then why are so many taking chances and meeting these creeps and getting raped, kidnapped and killed? It might be on the news alot and there might be warnings on sites.. but that doesn't matter enough I just wanted to get it out there a little more. Seeings how I'm not that old, I'm still young and can relate more, other then some 40 year old parents that might see things different. you might take it as a joke if a 40 year old man hit on you and wanted to met you in person, but a parent might freak the **** out.. so you wouldn't care.. but what if you just wanted to meet a women for a laugh, and then it turns out to be a creepy old man that wants to kill you? thats all parents think about.