Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Is The Illest Rapper In 2006
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 09:43 PM   #123 (permalink)
Juggalo4life88
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Mother fucker I hope, for your sake, that you were joking.
Those two are an insult to rap, just because you are some ICP fanboi, doesn't make them even close to the best rappers out there. I hope you say that to some people who love hip hop, and respect it, and then get the shit beat out of you.

Also, being a good battle rapper has nothing to do with being a good rap artist. I don't even know why that was relevant in your post, since thoso two don't do rap battles, and if they did, they would get torn apart. Eyedea is a great freestyler, and amazing in battle, but he can't make a really quality album to save his life. ICP can't do either.
They do battle but you aren't a juggalo, so I don't expect you to know that. The only thing that you know is that in your world, the Beatles rock.......which is bull****. You don't like ICP because they aren't lame rappers rappin about the same bull as everyother rapper, guns,cars,and the hoes. ICP connects with people because they were kids that grew up without much of their own, and stay that way. Money means nothing when you die and that is part of the message they deliver. They rock as artists of the rap/rock world. Whether close minded ****s like you like to admit it or not, ICP's music scares you because if it wasn't underground, you would actually hear what rap is.You ignorant fool..............ha!
He is of your negativity, he is of your hate
Meet the other half of the jugglin duo
That is your soul
The amazing jack jeckel!!!!

Jeckel another j catch one more
Theyll try and catch all thats instore for you
How many souls will fall from the sky?
How many souls burned wonderin why?
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote