Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite style of Rock
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 10:35 PM   #119 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Dammit you got my early edit, i decided to use a Peter Gabriel pic instead, that Wakeman pic appears on here enough already.

Prog is pretty popular, dispite it's complete lack of mainstream success, save bands like The Mars Volta and Tool... Progarchives is a big site which features bios of different bands and feateres a song streamer like Myspace so you can play free MP3s without downloading them, nearly every band featured has a MP3 available.

It's the first link in my sig, the second one is to a site called Gibraltar, which i like to refer to as the proglopedia.
back in the good ol days before i was banned from prog archives..well it ive got a new sn there, they let you d-laod the songs..thats how i got into prog..hmm wonder what happend must have gotten in troublw
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.