Music Banter - View Single Post - is sebastian bach better in skid row, solo, or damocrocy?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 03:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by motley_crue131
ok i was wondering what you guys think. i haven't really heard damocrocy, and my personal preference is when he was with skid row, but what do you people think?
This is only intended to be a "supergroup"/fantasy of having a bunch of great musicians together for a concert jam session.Unlike other supergroups like Audioslave and Velvet Revolver, this "supergroup", I believe, is only meant to last a limited amount of time, ya see?

I think Skid Row was a great metal band of the late 80's and that Sebastian Bach is a great singer that can take his voice to levels that most don't even dream to try.I also think he's a pretty cool guy all around that loves his music and fans dearly.

In closing, I'd like to say that Sebastian Bach was and forever will be best with Skid Row, period!!!Just like Scott is best in Anthrax, Evan is good in Biohazard and Ted...well, he's good practically anywhere ya got him...lol.Ted Nugent was awesome with the Amboy Dukes and as a solo artist is still one of the best live shows you could ever imagine seeing.He still amazes people at concerts...despite his age...for how incredible he plays, exerting more energy into his performance than most youngsters even try today!!!

That just about covers your supergroup question...
...Sebastian Bach was best with Skid Row and Ted Nugent is awesome still to this day live in concert!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote