Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #2082 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Yesterday I woke up early and went on a long bus trip to London with some school chums. Went on the London Eye, took copious photos. Went to the Tate Galleries, got told off for taking photos and impulse bought a set of Dr Seuss books. Went to St Pauls Cathedral wearing a shirt that says "I found Jesus, he was behind the sofa ... again" and quite brazenly walking about showing it off, before realising what I was wearing ... Walked past a car accident (fun fun fun) had a rushed Pizza Hut meal and then went to watch Footloose the Musical (and impulse bought the sound track). Went back to the University Campus where we were staying and slept on a rock hard bed.

Got up with enough time to have a shower, coach to Windsor city. Got my penkife confiscated for while I walked around a Castle (and told that it was illegal, and unless they've changed the law lately it's within the legal limits), been cynical about the Royalty and then went to do some shopping. Impulse bought a pipe along with some cherry and vanilla pipe tobacco. Went for a Pizza Express, and then a Ben and Jerrys ice cream. Donated to a scrawny buddist in an old mans cap and got given a book on Yoga in return. Took the coach home.

Met up with a couple of mates and had a go at smoking the pipe (which tasted FOUL. Seriously. It just tasted of burning even though the chick in the shop had said "oh with pipes it's pure taste" - bull****. Still, I bought it for looks ), chatted with them a bundle. Got home and my mum said she's been doing some research and spoken to my teachers (she told me she was doing this so it's not behind my back) but now she's convinced that I've got ADHD and my psychology teacher agreed with her. So now she's getting them to write reports, and then she's taking me to see the GP.

So yeah, ritalin here I come!

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote