Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 10:35 PM   #2090 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

today i woke up at 11:30 because somebody felt the need to call me.....omfg people, then i went for a walk, and then got on the bike which ive proudly ridden 209 mile sin the last week, to the abdoned house thing..im gonna build like an underground venue or something..its the perfect spot, anyways got home..apparently some girl was looking at my profile according to my best friend ryan, and they seem to like my pictures..mmm yes this is quite the odd, hmm but she was wondering about my profile caus eit has a bunch of well u know glam rock shizznat..but anyways i jsut gave you guys way to much detail.....yeah... oh and my day was brightened when seb left..oh and zeppelin air, and the juggalos seem to be gone
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote