Music Banter - View Single Post - Drugged Up Kids
Thread: Drugged Up Kids
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 05:07 PM   #34 (permalink)
Cheese
Shadow on the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba
1990 - If you told a kid to go do something he'd go outside and ride a bike.
2006 - If you told a kid to go do something he'd go to the lounge and turn the Playstation on.

The key reason for kids being fucked over on medication is they don't give their brain enough exercise. The mind becomes obese, too uninspired to focus.

Edit: Well, not all kids are ruined by medication, but the process of being put on medication is generally to the above.

Add to that the amount of soft c*ck parents out there who bend to the kids every whim and want and who's idea of displine is telling them they've been very naughty.

When I was a wee fella, noone I knew was on any type of medication. Nowadaays every second kids on some kind.

And I don't believe stress has nout to do with it either. Stress has been around for ever not something that's just happened in the last ten or so years.

I find it highly amusing hearing teens carrying on how hard their school life is. Having to only do 5 days a week from 8.30 to 3.30 must be ever so hard. Not to mention all the holidays you get. I know that would really stress me out, who knows I might even contemplate suicide within a month.

FFS get over it. As a teenager you haven't even starting living yet.
Believe me when I say the real world is nothing like your teachers portray it.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote