Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 01:22 PM   #1576 (permalink)
Juggalo4life88
I'm a ****er ain't I.lol

Everyone has their opinion, and as gor unforgivable sins, there are none. There was one, but after the new plan took affect, it isn't considered unforgivable anymore. But you would have to read the bible to learn that. I hate reading, but I took the time to read it and I am glad I did. As for meeting God face to face, it is made very clear, that if you don't decide to follow and love him while you are living here and you are capable of making that decision, you get no second chance when you die. Once you are dead, aand you see him face to face, if you haven't decided to follow him, you have no chance to heaven. And there is no tricking him, he knows everyones hearts.But for those that will bash the christians, the Jews, and anyother follower of Christ, it is probably because they don't like the idea of them having to answer to God for what they have done and dont like to be corrected by him. Plus he's too intelligent for them to understand. They call him stupid, uncaring, and ultimately non existent because he doesn't play by their rules or they cant see the big picture. It takes faith, not science.
He is of your negativity, he is of your hate
Meet the other half of the jugglin duo
That is your soul
The amazing jack jeckel!!!!

Jeckel another j catch one more
Theyll try and catch all thats instore for you
How many souls will fall from the sky?
How many souls burned wonderin why?
Juggalo4life88 is offline   Reply With Quote