Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate the person above you's problematic disfunctions.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 03:59 PM   #66 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track
I'd say you were slightly embarrassed about your privileged upbringing.
^A wild stab in the dark as I have no idea of your upbringing...just a gut feeling I have.
'Fraid not, we were kind of average income until I got to age 17, when my dad sold the business he'd started and made a mint on it. The money that came our way I'm happy as hell about, as it means that I didn't end up in debt at uni (was even bought my own car!) and now I can do my PhD easily living off the tax-free stipend that they give to engineering and science researchers.

Raine: 7/10, what the hell is the other person supposed to eat if you do that?

I set myself ridiculous goals and then go crazy trying to achieve them (I often do achieve them, but I end up temporarily crazy). For example, I once set myself the goal of writing two 90-minute tapes worth of songs in 5 days. I locked myself in the house and did it, but by the end I was jibbering and walking into walls when I walked down the street.
DontRunMeOver is offline   Reply With Quote