Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Alexisonfire Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 08:51 PM   #90 (permalink)
holdfasthope
Thrice

Do you take this role of guitar player in this modern rock band seriously? It's a full-time job for you? The mantle has been passed to you, so to speak?

It's definitely a full-time job. This is definitely what we do. It's hard to answer that, I guess. I don't know if anything has been passed to us. We'd love to be the biggest band in the world. I think a good handful of the people that play in bands would love that, but at the same time, I don't know if I'd like to be in the biggest band in the world. I think certain bands are meant for that. As long as can just keep writing the songs that we want to write, and they're still relevant to people and they're affecting people the way they're affecting us. That's all we can really ask for in this day and age. Nowadays the most popular music is performed by people that don't write their own songs. For us to hope to be like that, I don't really think it's in the cards - which is fine. I'm not pissed about it or anything. That's the way it goes. It's more about the entertainment than it is about the music these days. That's cool, but that's just not the way I'm going to do it
i would like it to be known that holdfasthope is amazing, and even though we are equally attractive...more then YOU ever will be, i worship that man with all my heart. for he is my light in this darkened world.

The Earth Will Shake

Music Banter Dream Team Members Are Ghey

my band=www.myspace.com/wingsofthefallen
holdfasthope is offline   Reply With Quote