Music Banter - View Single Post - Which decade has the better music?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #101 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
Everything on MTV is crap. Not just the pop punk.
And Blink 182 isn't as bad as you make them sound.

And yuo saying that pop punk is better than emo is an opinion you have and is bond to anger a ton of people here. not that I'm angry about it, I was already angry. But still . .
my time is wasted on a piss brain like you . . .
First of all I didn't say that Blink 182 was terrible, I just put them as an everyday example of pop-punk on MTV, ya see?I highly prefer them and Sum 41 to Good Charlotte and most other pop-punk crap, but they were simply a good example of what anyone (including the ignorant jacka$s I previously spoke to) would know as pop-punk.

Now that I see you saying "not that I'm angry about it", I realize how stupid, foolish and ignorant you too are in this thread.You then complain to me that your time is wasted, how you already were angry and then try to threaten me with kindergarten words and how others will be angry with me...lol!!!You and the previous pop-punk or emo fan I was speaking to are both tightwads with no appreciation or open mind for another person's opinion.Listen to your pop-punk or emo and be happy living as a lowlife, lonely, ignorant child surfing the net for a friend.

I own you both, period!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote