Music Banter - View Single Post - Ask guys questions!!!dun dun dun...
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 04:04 PM   #348 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
Why do some guys when forced to side with either their girlfriend or their mom choose to remain neutral and let the hositlites between the said mom and girlfriend continue?
for one, I don't agree with the girlfriend and mother having problems.. because they shouldn't have enough conversation that a problem would arise out of it.. I mean when your married you can start to talk to each others parents because well weather each other likes it or not your there for good (well hopefully seeings how you'd be married) other then if your just a simple girlfriend, if fights get too awkard between parent and girlfriend the boyfriend might give up his family for you, ruin his life then blame it all on you and then you both have dragged out ****ty lives together or apart.. and or if he choose what his mom thinks then you be understanding and go oh well.. get over it.. and stay with him.. and hope that you and his mom are ok...

so in my opinion he should side with whomever he agrees with and then give his opinions as to why or why not he agrees and disagrees.. if not then things can just get messy and be ugly for a few days.. and have a weird awkward impack on the relationship.. maybe even a un-noticed one.. but it will uncover its self...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
No I don't date 35 yeard old men. The oldest guy I ever dated. . . well if we were still dating he'd be about 31 maybe as old as 33.

And you're not the first person to tell me that it's gross to date guys older than me. One of my friends went as far as to try and kill my current boyfriend about a year and a half ago when we first started dating.

And rob (Current boyfriend) will be 25 later on this year. Which really isn't that old.

Now back to the original topic, his mom more or less called me a tramp infront of rob, which didn't bother me too much as the fact that he and his dad just kept on eating like there wasn't a major war brewing in front of them. And now I'm mad becuase while he did tell her that he was going to continue the relationship with me, he never believed me all those months before when i told him his mom hated me.
And now he's mad because i told him that he doesn't trust my judgement.
hence the reason he's sleeping on the couch and I'm sleeping in the bed.
The age difference is even to big for my liking.. when it comes to your ex's that you've dated.. there are limites.. I think at least I have them. I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 24 going on 25 and well I wouldn't go any older then that really well at least i can't see it happening.

I can tho understand your feelings towards the topic about your boyfriend and his mother. I mean its not fair that he wouldn't trsut you.. he should have ask his mother what she thought of you long before it got to this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
Have you been legally emancipated from your parents?
you don't need to do that if you live with someone thats older then 18, and its ok with your parents if its of the different sex....also with age back a long time ago it was normal for women to be 14 - 15 -16 years of age seeing men and marrying them with the men being in there late 20's.... whys it looked so down upon now?

keep in mind I wouldn't see a man EVER more then 10 years older then me, and when I would those ages I wouldn't see a man more then 5 years older then.. there are ages when its completely wrong and ages where its ok because of matureity.

oh and to me... every man that has a attaction for women with find a attaction to teenage women.. why? because well how do you know there teenagers for one.. by the time women are that age they pretty much look the way they will when there in there 20's.. so its only normal for a man to be attacted to a woman that young even if its only looks wise and not really any other way.. its not something that really can be controled you either are attacked to it or your not. Doesn't mean if your a 40 year old man that you should do something about it tho.. I mean just cause you grow older doesn't mean your taste for women does.. so if your wife was a hottie when you meet then you'll maybe always like hotties.. just don't do anythng about it.. anyways... there are limites more so for girls in high school.. but theres not always something wrong with the men.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote