Music Banter - View Single Post - The Be As Deep Or As Arrogant As You Want thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 04:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
holdfasthope
Thrice

i overthink way to much. i blame my philosophy books. i hate doing things with people when i dont want to. i could stay inside everyday aslong as i have my guitar. i do not let any one know to me to well. my best friends know that and dont try and look into it, my friends who dont know that, i want to strangle. i hate the effect that alcohol has on me, but i enjoy it at the same time. i like being slapped on the right side on my body, it feels good. but not on the left. i cant stand anything touching my belly buton. i think im creative and i believe i could be smarter then i am if i applied myself but i dont. I love arguing. If something angers me i never show it, I turn it into a joke. Ive never retailiated with violence, but have recieved it. i do belive im stronger then most people i know. Most girls like me but i havent had a girlfriend for 1 and a half years cause i cant do relationships. I hate when people assume stuff about me. and more.
i would like it to be known that holdfasthope is amazing, and even though we are equally attractive...more then YOU ever will be, i worship that man with all my heart. for he is my light in this darkened world.

The Earth Will Shake

Music Banter Dream Team Members Are Ghey

my band=www.myspace.com/wingsofthefallen
holdfasthope is offline   Reply With Quote