Music Banter - View Single Post - Summer of Love?
Thread: Summer of Love?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #143 (permalink)
MoonlitSunshine
Dat's Der Bunny!

Riighhtt...

Well, after reading the Entire thread, I've come do the decision that Dress sense is entirely different in america to what it is in Ireland, anyway...

bruise_violet: Just as a matter of interest, what kind of guy are you looking for, if any? If you're looking for a guy, the way you dress will dramatically effect what guys will be attracted. Sure, if you dress in a sheer shirt and a skimpy skirt, every guy in the place will probably be staring at you, but in Nth. Irl. is anything like Rep. Irl. then half the guys wouldn't be seen dead actually talking to you. The ones who will would probably those who are determined to have sex that night no matter what, and will choose any girl who looks like agreeing, or in some cases not...

As for love itself, going looking for love rarely works. the Best place to start, if you have to, is with someone who you are very, very good friends with, or have the potential to be amazing friends with.

I met a girl recently (online, strangely enough, but she lives half an hour away from me) who, within a couple of hours of talking to her, we were closer than a lot of my oldest friends. admittedly I got lucky, but I have been single for a year, so patience, in the end, is the better virtue.
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote