Music Banter - View Single Post - Guys: What do you look for in Girls
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 10:21 AM   #120 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelinrulz
heh yea me too. think raine is being a bit harsh. i actually asked out one of my best friends, it was awkward (for me at least) for a week or so, but now we're exactly the same as we were before, she still talks about her boyfriend, problems ect...not that i enjoy that much. getting rejected for me is like shooting me in the kneecaps.
So rejection hurts. Can't argue with that.
but he'll never know if she'd rejection if he never asks her ou anyways.
And even if she does reject him, there are too many other girls out there, that would probably like to take the place she could've had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
Doesn`t matter if you hate things about youself or not , your favourite topic of conversation is you as demonstrated by your answers in this and pretty much every thread on this forum.

Besides this thread is asking guys what they look for in girls , not give reasons why you are such a great girlfriend. If you are that wonderful get your boyfriend to tell us.Although I doubt going out with you he gets much of a word in edgeways.
I'm not too sure if you and me read the same posts but ok.
And I'd probably hate it for my boyfriend to compliment me in this way.
I'd find it rather embarassing and sometimes when people say stuff like that I tend not to believe them.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche