Music Banter - View Single Post - Guys: What do you look for in Girls
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 05:11 PM   #147 (permalink)
DontRunMeOver
They call me Tundra Boy

I'm going to completely ignore all of the other posts that have been made on this thread until now.

Most of my interest in certain girls over others is based on their physical appearance and their voice (and their smell ). I go for very good-looking girls and very good-looking girls only. I don't see the point in starting an interest in somebody who you don't find physically gorgeous, as I think its pretty rude to not be able to truthfully tell your partner you think they're beautiful. Personality-wise, I like confident people, shy people, aggressive people, timid people. Most people really. The only definite personality preference would be:
1) Smart girls in preference to dumb girls, but even then, I like ditzy and dizzy girls as much as serious and collected girls... just not anybody really thick.
2) Talkative girls over quiet girls. I love the way that some women can talk for minutes on end without seeming to breath or tire or get bored. Its an amazing talent.

Oh yes, almost forgot, what kind of physical appearance do I like?:

Dark haired, good skinned and smiley with a pretty voice and smelling like... well, I'm not sure quite what the smell is, but it's nice.

Oh, and preferably asian